Friday, November 5, 2010

Finals Already?

As the last week of classes is upon us, I find it hard to believe that it is already finals.  It feels like only posts ago I was describing the midterm process.

Finals have always been stressful with the trimester system, but it helps that I have only three classes to focus on.  Thanksgiving break is always my favorite time of the year, and it helps that my Birthday is right at the end of it.  I'm looking forward to a new set of classes in Winter term.

This week, in addition to going to class, I put in hours volunteering with one of the after school programs.  Despite the lack of interest expressed by the criminal justice club, I truly have grown to love the program, and thanks to my wonderful roommate (Hi, Maura!), it is an enjoyable break to the week!

This weekend though, I plan to study and prepare for exams, and earn a much needed Thanksgiving Break!

Loving the Library,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment