Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Little Sunshine and Productivity

The past 24 hours have been some of the most productive hours of my life.  After much consultation and debate I decided to declare my Archaeology class as "Pass/Fail."  I can do this once in my college career, and it was very reminiscent of deciding when to play the "Pick four wild card," in Uno.  Although I worked very hard, I still was not confident how my final grade in this class would affect my GPA, so I decided now was a good time.  Also, I am strong in my major classes, so I don't see those being a problem in the future.

In addition to this, I put in an application for the RSVP program, which is a program where current students (me) return to their high schools to share their experiences with prospective students.  I really look forward to this if I end up doing it!  I also signed up for two events to work at this weekend for Ambassadors.  Additionally, I caught up on hours of work study that I was behind on.

Tomorrow we have a meeting for Criminal Justice Club, so I'm working on preparing a presentation about after school programs so I can really encourage people to join me on the next excursion.

In other news, it is getting cold here.  Sadly, it's time for boots, coats, and lots of soup.  This also means the trimester is coming to an end, and I will soon be swept up in a whirlwind of finals.  Which means Thanksgiving break is also upon us.

Going forward from here,
Paige  

No comments:

Post a Comment