Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weekend Weekend

This weekend, as most days have been as of late, flew by.  I can't believe that I'm heading into the last week of classes before break.  With the trimesters, the first end of the second term always seems like a different term entirely.    

The weekend unfolded in a rather eventful fashion, most notable was Christmas on Campus.  This is an annual event where children from different non-profit organizations in Erie come to campus for a day to participate in games, crafts, food, and activities.  Santa even makes a visit and each child gets a present.  I volunteered as an elf (anything to where a costume), and passed out candy to the children.  


Tomorrow (even though it's Sunday it's not tomorrow until I wake up), I have to do some reading for my philosophy course.  I have so many exams and papers due the week before we go home, but I like being busy because things always go faster that way.    

Reading Day Sunday, 
Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment