Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I want for Christmas is a nap

So as I mentioned earlier, the first three weeks of the second trimester usually fly by.  This is probably due to the mass amounts of work in all of my classes.  Right now, it feels a little bit like finals week, and the stress is starting to build.

I have a math quiz to take in an hour, however I studied so I think I will be okay.  I also have a paper due tonight I Psychology and the law, then a reading and writing to do for tomorrow in Police Functions.  Somewhere in there, however, I am fitting in a holiday dinner with my roommates!

Needless to say, there is so much snow.  It's really pretty, and only bad when the wind blows.  Mercyhurst does a really good job of taking care of the sidewalks by plowing and salting...this does mean that 8 AMs are pretty much NEVER cancelled because of the snow.

But here I have to go get ready now for the test, I hope you're warm wherever you are!

Look at Me Go,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment