Thursday, April 28, 2011

I feel like I've done this all before

Hello Friends,

This morning as I walked to class, I started to reminisce about last year.  This time last year the weather was warming up, people spent more time outside of their dorms or apartments, and everyone was touched by the pandemic of Spring Fever.  Well, I think it's getting to be that time again.

All of my classes are so close to being done, yet I feel as if there is so much to do.  I took one exam today, and between now and the end of the year I have two exams in Research Methods, a quiz and a final in Hinduism, a paper to write for Hinduism, and multiple art projects and assignments for my art class.

Weekend life is picking up as well, as things with yoga club are escalating into a whirlwind of activities and undertakings.  We are participating in Relay for Life this Saturday, and although it is too late to be registered as an official team, we are able to collect money for the cause and offer information and literature about the health benefits of yoga.

I still have a number of hours to finish for Ambassadors Club, (although after this is posted I'll be thirty minutes closer!)  Tonight I'm scheduling classes for next fall.  Starting my junior year scares me a lot.

Spring Air is Delicious,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment