Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Last Exam

Hello!

I must apologize again for not keeping up with my blogging better, however, in my defense I thought one I wrote a few days ago posted, but I guess it never did.  So sorry for this!  The missed post covered the fact that Springfest was an absolutely wonderful time, and for the most part the weather stayed nice for us.  I mentioned before that it was one of my friends last Springfest, so we were sure to make each part of it memorable.

Also in the post that was not was an elaboration on my paper for Hinduism.  Our assignment was rather broad, as we were allowed to write about any topic within Hinduism.  During my research I found a way to incorporate criminal justice, through the discussion of yoga programs in prisons.  Despite some lost hours of sleep, I think my paper turned out to be okay, especially since I learned so much about something so new and different.

But, as you know it is finals week here.  That means I was up late last night, and woke up early this morning, to study for a final I have a 1.  It will be my last one not only in Hinduism, but also in my sophomore career.  The coffee is brewing, and I plan to go out strong.

I still have a hard time believing that by late afternoon I will officially be a junior.  In this time, I think I need to start focusing on internships and my plans for after graduation.  While I kind of am nervous about what is to come, I think this year I learned a lot (stay tuned for a year-in-review-esque post), which will inevitably prepare me for whatever direction I chose.  

Not going to let the Hinduism final make a fool of me,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment