Saturday, September 24, 2011

This year might be challenging

Hello, Everyone!

I guess it's kind of been a while since the last time I posted, but classes are in full swing, and sometimes I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water.

I've had some good feedback with grades, and I'm trying hard to do my best with work this year.  I'm in the library now with some coffee, and my history books are calling my name, and I'm doing a great job of ignoring them.  My assignment for Monday is to do a short reading and write a paper about the Cuban Missile Crisis.  My history class is particularly challenging, since it is not for my major I find it hard to motivate myself...and I haven't had a history course since high school.

So far my other classes are going well.  I love Sociology of Evil and Antecedents of Aggression...both classes tie in my love for sociology and criminal justice, reassuring me that I'm not wasting my time in college.

I just realized that my first day of classes post largely neglected to share about my roommates and extracurricular involvement, which are essential to this year, I promise you can look forward to that in the next post!

Hitting the history books,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment