Sunday, October 2, 2011

This is my life

Hello friends,

I'm in the library now, currently taking a break from making an outline for my Sociology of Evil Exam coming up this Thursday.

But I've realized, we haven't really talked for a long time, so here I am with apologies and updates!

As promised, I figured I'd share with you about my year so far.  I'm living with three other girls in an on campus apartment.  It's a really great set up, I'll include pictures eventually (goal for blogging this year!).  I'm living again with Maura (my roommate from freshman year,) and two girls named Lauren and Jordana.  We like to do crafts and make food.

Last week was pretty busy, I had a few papers due and an exam in my Aggression class.  I am constantly doing work in some form or another, and I think the combination of harder classes and higher expectations of myself is making this year extra busy/challenging.

However, the feedback I've gotten so far is positive and I just keep going.  I think I'm going to head back to the apartment soon, it's always a tough call between the quiet of the library and being and to wear pajamas and drink copious amounts of tea at home.

Tea is probably going to win,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment