Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Finals Eve!

Hello everyone, and Happy Finals Eve.

As you've probably gleaned from former posts, finals in my world are a pretty big deal.  Sometimes I feel I place too much importance on these tests, and my learning process is certainly more important, but I do find myself measuring a correlation between self-worth and the grades I receive.

I currently am faced with two finals tomorrow: Global Issues and Buddhism, which will both be equally challenging.  My day today is to be spent studying.  In preparation for this lengthy endeavor, an occasion for which I created coffee cubes.  Simply by freezing coffee in ice cube trays, I can enjoy iced coffee, without watering down the flavor!  Furthermore, when the ice cubes melt, it's like your cup is being refilled by itself.
Here they are! 
I feel terrible that I've not been blogging as much this term, I think the winter really gets me down sometimes.  However in these last two week's I've been trying to make a personal and emotional comeback of positivity.  Mercyhurst has a lot to offer for social and spiritual development, and in the spring I'm making a resolve to make better use of these resources, after all, I want to graduate with more than memories of studying and papers.  Spring term I think, will be a lot better, and I look forward to sharing more with you then.

Wishing you well,
Paige  

No comments:

Post a Comment