Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So after a rather discouraging post, I made an effort to start fixing things in my life.  I first began by sending an e-mail to yoga club to generate interest for the after school program.  I had a lot of responses saying "yes" but not this time due to a scheduling conflict...this will be helpful in the future.

I ended up going to the program with two of my roommates, candy, and a Halloween safety coloring pages.  This was the highlight of me weekend.  I think having first hand experience with the kids will give me more to share and generate interest for our next trip.  I also made good connections with the woman who runs the program, and she said she would be willing to come speak to the club.

The weekend went by rather fast, I took a day off to visit friends at a nearby college, (but as always was happy to return home.)

Just Realized Tomorrow is November,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment