Thursday, January 6, 2011

I was home for Christmas

Hello Everyone, hello 2011,

Christmas break was exactly what I needed in the middle of what has been a very term.  I spent a lot of time with my family, and even found time to work at my part-time job from high school.  However, the break came to an end in time with the start of the new year.

Coming back, I feel refreshed and ready to be here...and a little glad to be back into a routine!  This week I've already had papers due and two tests coming up next week.  Needless to say the coffee is brewing and my brain cells are preparing for some overtime.

We also have group projects coming up in my Police Functions class.  Group projects always make me nervous, but this one should not be too bad because we got to pick them mostly and I am working with my friend Mike.

Tonight there is a yoga class in the Rec center, which I am greatly looking forward to.  Which reminds me....I also have been working on "The 200 Mile Challenge," since the start of the term. The goal is to walk, run, or bike 200 miles before the end of the term.  I need to tally up where I am, but I'm making good progress I'd say!  This is going along with a New Years Resolution to be healthy, along with writing in a planner and getting more sleep.  I set the bar pretty low this year to lead to high success rates.

I can't believe it is already Thursday and that almost an entire week has passed.  I'm sure the weekend will lead to wonderful activities with my roommates to mix up the studying and paper writing.

Hoping 2011>2010 and not just mathematically,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment