Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A break from a very long paper.

Hi Everyone,

So I made it through last week without losing too much sleep or sanity, took my tests, and did not fall in a snow bank!  *smiles as I contemplate the little things*  Now I'm waiting for grades (anxiously), and working on a paper for police functions!  I chose to write about gangs...since I'm still interested in them from the first term.  If only the paper was as easy as watching Colors or Gangland.  However, looking at what I have done, it's all just a matter of putting together the research I did.

It's not snowing now, but what is happening is freezing rain.  I found this out this morning when I steeped out the door, and was three steps away when I slipped on the ice.  But luckily this was shortly before 8 AM, so only two people witnessed it...and if I that was my worst moment of the day, I can be glad that it was over before I even went to classes!

Pretty soon we have to register for classes for SPRING TERM!  There are 61 days until spring (as per countdown sparked by the man,) and even less than that until the new classes start.

Last spring I was fortunate enough to have a schedule where my last Thursday class was over by 2 and my next class was not until Monday at 6 PM.  I hope that's the case this term...(I had all 8 AMs this term...I deserve something so luxurious!)  

But I really need to get back to the paper (I always rationalize taking breaks to blog and tell myself it's better than Facebook,)  but REALLY here I go!

Just made a playlist to finish the gang paper to,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment