Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bundle Up, Study Hard

Hello friends,

I'm writing this in the library before I continue studying that began on Sunday.  A quick update of what I have done in that time: studied for and took two tests, wrote two papers, started research for another paper, and started studying for the police functions test that I have on Thursday.   I'm going a little bit crazy with all of the chaos, but my roommate Maura has lovingly sat with me for a good deal of that time (also studying), which made the time pass quickly.  In Police Functions I have to work on a paper that is due next Tuesday....but it's about Street Gangs, which is one of my favorite topics to learn about. 

We started to watch a good movie in Police Functions today which was called, "Colors."  It was a wonderful and welcomed break.  It's nice that professors try to incorporate such excitement into classes. 

The library reminds me of a snow globe right now because of the mess outside.  It's nice to look at, but I'm more than ready for spring now that I've had my white Christmas.  Guess what though?  We had to have a maintenance man come pull some hairs out of the drain and he informed us that there are 69 days until spring!  I have a countdown in my room now, and I'm really excited for all the springtime travels and sunshine. 

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty busy day as well, I have to give a tour and do more miles for the 200 a term challenge.  Luckily though, since I got some of the papers done early I will have plenty of time to do all of it. 


After Thursday I will be more sane,
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment