Monday, September 20, 2010

About Me

Hi, everyone!  My name is Paige, and I'm a sophomore criminal justice major with a prelaw concentration.  I'm also minoring in the psychology of crime and the law.  Eventually I want to pursue law or correctional psychology.  I love the program here, and it is one of the biggest reasons I chose Mercyhurst.  

During the year I stay pretty busy with my coursework, being an Ambassador, and most recently with starting a yoga club on campus.  I have three roommates who I love and spend most of my time with.  I enjoy meeting new people, and Mercyhurst has proven to be just the place for that.  

Life at the 'Hurst is definitely interesting...sometimes a little hectic, but for the most part, I'm making memories and being a part of an experience that I would not trade for anything.  

The week coming up, especially tomorrow, is going to be really busy, but I'll make sure to write about as much as possible- I'm truly excited to share my experience/thoughts/and stories with you.  

Looking forward to talking often,
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment