Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy but Busy Thursday

Although I'm very excited that the weekend is rapidly approaching, this only means that Friday is tomorrow, which also means I have a paper to write and a test to study for.

My paper is for my Street Gangs class...yes, there really is a class just on gangs, and I love it.  It counts as an elective within the criminal justice program.  The test is in Archaeology, which even though is not in my major still interests me a great deal.  That's one great thing about the liberal arts program here; the distribution of required courses makes you realize how many fascinating things there are to study.

Two out of my three roommates are going away for the weekend, and the apartment will feel immensely empty.  On campus though, it is homecoming weekend, so I will be happily busy with free food, games, and prizes...which should also make for some excellent writing material!

Mindfully Preparing for a Busy Night,
Paige    

No comments:

Post a Comment