Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Recap of the Past Day

Good Morning!  Despite the fact that I posted only a day ago, so much has happened here at Mercyhurst.  Yesterday was probably one of the busiest days I have had in a long time, but secretly I think I like it that way. 
 
In the morning I went to my work study job in the admissions office.  I really like the work study program here, it's a great way to make some extra money.  After work study I had a meeting about starting the yoga club...everything was finalized and approved!  It was all very exciting, they gave me a lot of papers and a mug that says, "Congrats!"  After the meeting I went to Criminology, which is one of my favorite classes this term.  

Today should prove to be even busier, yet if all goes as planned I can steal a nap this afternoon!  

Always Happy to Take Time to Write, 
Paige
  

No comments:

Post a Comment