Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello All,

I think it's safe to say my life is officially in full swing again, and I'm glad that my class schedule is less hectic because everything else is picking up rather quickly!  The weekend was really fun, I spent the weekend hanging out with my roommates.  We never really plan anything official to do, but we always end up laughing endlessly.

Monday I began preparations for an exam in my Research Methods class.  I studied with a nice group of people, but I'm not sure how I did, it was a difficult test.  My Hinduism class is picking up and getting deep, I'm really trying to grasp it.

Tonight I have art appreciation.  I'm really glad to have an art class during all of this chaos, it is nice to have  a way of detaching from the rest of my classes.  I feel like this is one of my shorter posts, mainly because I don't have much to say now, but I'm sure by the end of the week it will be a different story.  

Going back to the Hinduism,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment