Friday, March 18, 2011

Sun, Sumatra, and Smiles

Dear Friends,

Do you ever have one of those days where from the moment you want up everything seems perfect?  Today is one of those days for me, and as I did some dishes this morning, I half expected woodland animals to scamper in the way they did for snow white to assist me in gleeful cleaning.  This feeling continued as I walked out the door (without a jacket and wearing a dress,) to amazing weather. 

Before going to work I stopped by the cafeteria to get some coffee, since I didn't have time to make it this morning, and my favorite Sumatra blend was brewing!  No one has come into the writing center yet today, which means I get to study and update my blog.

I have a tour to give today at 1 to a prospective student.  I love giving tours, especially on a perfect day like this.  The weekend ahead does not have that much planned, except hanging out with my roommates.  It is also my friend Tyler's birthday (Happy Birthday, Tyler), so I will probably see him at some point. 

The sun is shining and so is my soul,
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment