Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello, Sunshine, long time no see!

Hi everyone,

So it's a sunny day in Erie, which means two things 1. I'm happy and 2. I want it to stay forever.  Perhaps mother nature heard my plea for better weather!

So a lot has unfolded that I need to share with you.  First of all, I'm moving into a different apartment this weekend.  The year started out with me living with three other people, and one of them is coming with me. There's not too much to say about this, except that I learned that not all people are compatible, and sometimes it's better to let go of something that isn't good for you, rather than trying to hold on to an old idea.  I'll certainly be posting this weekend about my move!

Today I have to meet with my psychology and the law group to start our project.  Our assignment is to created web pages about a specific topic.  Although I'm not sure about my abilities with technology beyond blogging, I'm excited that I will be able to hopefully post a link to my project for you to see.

Tomorrow I have another group project to work on.  However this one if for philosophy.  I'm in the same class and group with Joe (a fellow blogger,) so that helps out, especially since we have to video tape our project and Joe has experience that that sort of thing!  Philosophy is a class I haven't blogged about that much, probably because it's at 8 AM and by the time I blog it is repressed in the depths of my mind.  It's probably been the biggest challenge this term, because I've never been particularly interested in the subject.

The test I took last night I think went relatively well, and so continues the cycle that is study, test, wait, repeat.

I'll probably make use of the suprisingly not dreary weather to do anything that requires me to be walking to and fro (going to the gym, checking my mail etc.).  I hope wherever you may be is equally as bright and productive!

Packing, Sunshine, thinking finals can't really be on their way,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment