Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On my final nights with my gang paper

Dear Friends,

Hello!  So I'm sitting in the library with my gang paper, and I'm pretty sure that you might be as sick of reading about my paper as my roommates/classmates/ and friends are sick of hearing about it.  But it really has just been the most important thing this term.  I spent the first hours of Valentine's Day with it, and it really is my number one priority right now.  My relationship with it will however end Thursday, which is bittersweet, but mostly sweet.

Today we showed our video to our philosophy class.  I forgot to tell you the hilarity that was filming the presentation.  Joe told me to show up looking like a philosopher, so I did.  We made our presentation our interpretation of philosophers playing a game of Jeopardy.    
This is me as philosopher George Berkley.  Joe was Alex Trebek.


One of our group members ended up not showing up for the group, so I had to play two roles!  This is another reason I have never liked group work.  The second character I had to play was a doctor from the book we read.  He lives on the moon (only in a philosophy class does this entire situation make sense.)  
Luckily, I got creative and made a Moon Costume straight away.  

Different mustache + satellites.  This is probably an exact depiction of moon-dwelling doctors.  
I think the class liked our presentation, I'm just glad it is finished!  (More time for the gang paper).  

Tomorrow I present my other group project that I had for psychology and the law.  I haven't really updated about this for a while, but this is the project that I had to make webpages for.  I am appreciative of the learning experience (tactful code talk for the technology keeps giving me all levels of fever and I anxiously await the end).  

Also tomorrow I will go to my second to last math class (maybe of my life,) because that final was scheduled for Friday, before finals work even begins.  I am very happy for this decision though, because it is one less 8 AM exam during the finals week.  Plus, it's about Statistics and probability which is my favorite kind of math and what I find to be the easiest.  

Working down the "To Do" List, 
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment