Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well I suppose it's been a while...

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the week and then some that I didn't have time to post!  I've been absolutely overwhelmed with work and doing things for Ambassadors club.

Last Thursday my group in Police Functions had to present a chapter we read about policing in drug hotspots.  It was really interesting to learn, and I think we gave a pretty decent presentation.  Friday I got the first draft of the paper I had to write about gangs back.  I was not happy with myself, since I normally feel pretty confident about my writing.  I guess though I was distracted while I was working on it, and I will refocus myself for the next attempt.

Over the weekend we celebrated my roommate's birthday.  It was a fun way to end the week, and we got to catch up with a lot of friends we don't always have time to see.

On Sunday I went to my favorite coffee shop in Erie to start Operation Gang Paper Reconstruction.  Once I did this I felt less discouraged.  I also met with that professor on Monday to talk about what I needed to do.

Other than that, I have a Psychology and the Law test tonight, which I am going to start right after I post this and go to work study (so I'm thinking around 12!)   Ideally this day is also going to involve the gym and homework for police functions....the latter of which might be relegated until the test is over with.

Trying to take it one day at a time,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment