Sunday, February 13, 2011

I need today to be productive

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay between this post and the last, but the move really took a lot of time from my school work that I needed to makeup for...But the good news is I did it (mostly).  I still have a lot to get done today.

My philosophy group meets today to film the project.  I really just want to present it live in class, but the majority overruled me so now I'm squeezing this into the day too.  I've never really liked group work because of things like this.

But aside from the philosophy paper I have to finish up some loose ends with my psychology work.  I really want to get a lot done today so this week can be dedicated to making everything perfect.  After all of my work today I have an Ambassador's club meeting.  I'm looking forward to a little break in my day to see some friends from the club.

On a more exciting/less stressful note, Maura (my roommate), and I watched a movie last night called The Borrowers.  We both discovered it was one of our favorites when we were little, so some reminiscing was in order.  There's nothing like a quiet night in and an early bed time to prepare one for a day of work.

I have to go now, but will likely be searching for distractions come work time, so maybe I'll find something extra to blog about!

Library bound, motivation found,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment