Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thoughts over the first cup of coffee in a new place...

Good Morning!

So this is officially the first morning in my new apartment.  I am still living in the campus provided apartments, however, just one building back!  I'm sitting in our living room, which is actually larger than the old one, with the first cup of coffee (probably of many) to be consumed in the residence!

Moving our stuff was literally a twelve hour process from packing to transporting.  However, our friends Adam and Lauren were an amazing help.  Unfortunately, we were so into the moving process that I missed meeting with Joe for Philosophy, (sorry Joe, if you're reading this.)  After the insane day of moving, the four of us ventured to Eat 'n Park for some nourishment.

*Takes a break to fix cup of coffee #2*

We're still not entirely settled, but we were going to going to go to the store today to get a few things that we need for the new place.  I also plan some serious liquidation of the "beautiful garbage," I seemed to acquire over the course of the first two terms.

This weekend I also have to continue work on my gang paper, which will be hard to do considering all I have going on in other aspects of my life, but I know it needs to be done.  So in order to be all about the gang paper, I'm going to go now and attack the mess that is my life in boxes.

Heading towards the first shower in the new place,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment