Monday, October 25, 2010

Clubs and the Sort

So this week is just filled to the brim with activities related to the clubs!

Tonight was the second meeting of our yoga club...we have fifteen people in all, and some who couldn't attend!  That is almost a small village in some areas!  It was my first time leading a meeting, but I think it went well.  We talked about things such as fundraisers, service projects, and activities.

At the end of the week I am taking a group from criminal justice club to an after school program here in Erie to hang out with the kids and pass out some Halloween candy...I can't wait.  After taking my Juvenile Justice class last year, I became very passionate about after school programs.

Although this week has less tests and readings than the last, it is going to be filled with other obligations.  Luckily, I just whipped up a batch of oatmeal cookies for the roommates and neighbors that will make this week much more festive!

Planning and whatnot,
Paige  

No comments:

Post a Comment