Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Week In Review

Hi, everyone!

As I mentioned earlier this week, I was faced with a lot of challenges concerning school work.  However, sitting in our kitchen this morning, I think I handled everything relatively well!

Thursday we had our archaeology lab.  We went back to the field to dig test holes (not actual terminology), and see if we could find any artifacts below the surface.  Once again I was very skilled at finding rocks.

This is me.  The hole was a little too deep for comfort so I asked my friend to hold my feet.  

Although I do enjoy this field experience, Archaeology is proving to be my most difficult subject.  Luckily though, I have a really good professor for it...and ample time before the next test to really study and try to do my best.  

Thursday I also had my second Criminology test...I won't lie; I feel pretty confident about it.  I was up really late with one of my friends the night before studying for it.  Hopefully it went well! 

 Last night I hung out with my roommates and some other friends...I think tonight we're going to rent some movies from Family Video to watch.  Also, our apartment currently smells like a bake shop since we're soon to be celebrating the first Birthday out of the four of us.  

Fall break starts this upcoming Thursday, and I am excited to take some time off and go home.  This is also when I'm going to study my brains out and make flashcards and outlines for archaeology.  

Hoping for an excellent weekend, 
Paige  

No comments:

Post a Comment