Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello, Fall Break

Unlike most of my posts, which come to you from either our kitchen table or the third floor of the library, I am writing this one from my own home!  Also, since I was using my parent's computer, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have been bookmarked on the toolbar of their web browser.  (Hello, mother).

The last days leading up to the break were some really good ones at the 'hurst.  I ended up getting a 100% on the Criminology test, and we had a really good Street Gangs class the Wednesday before we left.  In Archeology we were given a lab and study guide for the upcoming exam, one in which I am planning on taking a long look at this weekend.

The drive home from school was absolutely beautiful.  I took two of my roommates home, and fueled by an eclectic but brilliant playlist, we admired the changing leaves the entire way.  When I got home, however, I was saddened to see my pet fish did not survive the trip.  Although I cannot determine the exact cause of death, I fear it may have been blunt force trauma from sloshing around in his travel tank.  Despite the loss, I'm enjoying the break thus far.

Loving Mercyhurst for it's Midterm Break,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment