Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feng Shui, Cheeses, and Studying

Helllooo! *read this with as if you're finally taking a break from a hectic schedule*

I know it's been a while since my last post, and since my field experience in archaeology I have been quite busy!  Already I have a criminology test coming up this week, and as I write this my still to be finished flash cards are sitting next to me.

Yesterday my roommate, Cassie, and I rearranged our entire room.  We now have more room for playing games and doing crafts on our floor...and probably studying as well.  :)  Once I get my camera back up here after fall break I will be sure to upload some pictures.  

After our extreme make-over campus edition, we went to the FIRST MEETING OF YOGA CLUB!  It was so official...and people actually came to it!  We elected board members, and one boy is even making a Facebook page for the club.  I'm so excited that something I started is here...and will be here after I leave.

Today was the typical work study, followed by a tour, followed by class, followed by studying.  However, there was a lovely break for the Dean's List reception.  It was held in the art gallery on campus, it was a great time...there was delightful cheese and cider.  A few professors were also there, so it was really good to be able to socialize with some of them outside of the classroom.

Now here I am...in the library...trying to prevail in the epic battle of girl v. massive amount of terms to define.

Hoping for Lots of Concentration,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment