Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Keep Going

I know in life it is realistic to assume that not everything is going to work in our favor.  Due to a number of circumstances beyond our control, things sometimes, no matter how hard we may try, do not go as planned.  This past week seems to have been a series of unexpected speed bumps in the road that is my little world.

As I mentioned earlier, I planned an event with criminal justice club to visit a local after school program for Halloween.  After checking my inbox numerous times, it appears no one has signed up for this.  I took a risk in starting the program since the club has never gone in this direction before, and I honestly hoped for results that were infinitely better!  I'm giving myself until tomorrow to come up with something brilliant to generate in others the same passion I have for this.

My schedule has been filled with events that fell at the same time, and I've been forced to make choices and sacrifices about my activities.  I feel like I can't be all things to all people that I'm expected.

I think this mood has caught me off guard since I had been cruising along for so long without much resistance.  However, I secretly believe that things are going to change again...and I will have "exactly enough time for the important things."

Wishing I could stop time,
Paige  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment